overwhelmed


hello folks! welcome back to my neglected blog. ew.

fi-nal-ly! yup yup finally UN IS OVEEEEER!! yay yay I CAN HEAR YOU CAPTAIIIIN! lol.
well I feel so relieved knowing that I'VE DONE THIS, PPL!! I feel so hilarious -really- but besides, I feel a lil bit frantic, too. okay, I'm not sure that I'll get the best mark or whatever it calls, but I conviced my self; I've been struggling so hard and what I have to do now is just praying and surrender.

nah nah, anyway, there's plenty of stories I wanna share with you guys. but I really dunno where I have to start, sooo... here it is, read what happened last saturday :D (p.s. ain't written in English, sooorry)


fine. aaaaaa my hand would go into pieces!! *crack crack* . well, just stop typing and start uploading hehe :P

2 shout(s):

yeah, it was like the saddest part ever. i was crying while my friends were keep saying "good luck" "jangan bandel-bandel ya pas sma" "i'll miss you!" with lovely hugs that couldn't stop my tears..

ahh unforgettable rite?

you're absolutely right Chiesa :(