Eeteuk Cyworld Entry 09.06.10

2009.06.10 01:28 – Prison without bars


…Dormitory, hair salon, TV station..
…Dormitory, hair salon, TV station..
…Dormitory, hair salon, TV station..
…Dormitory, hair salon, TV station..
…Dormitory, hair salon, TV station..
…Dormitory, hair salon, TV station..
…Dormitory, hair salon, TV station..
..No longer know what hobbies are..No longer know what rest is..Where are all my friends?
..How you are supposed to play….(My) family members are probably living well, right?
..At some point, losing something while gaining another has become increasingly natural..

..But because I received these other things..the things I’ll have to throw away from now on will increase..
..On rainy days like these..I have more thoughts..


Source: Leeteuk`s Cyworld.
Translated by Allyssa / yurim_sj♥ & Tea / vanilla.teaa @sj-world.net
Credit: SapphireBlue

0 shout(s):