Heechul “I felt like fainting when my cellphone which has nude photos get lost”, + DBSG’s Uknow Yunho broke up with his gf once because of me

Super Junior member Kim Heechul has surprised everybody when he revealed that he often used his cellphone to take nude photos on the show KBS2TV “Shin Dongyup & Shin Bongsun’s Champagne” which will be aired at 11.20PM on June 20th.

Kim Heechul said without hesitant that “HanKyung is often the member who take nude photos (of me), he was quite annoying at first but in the end he still did it for me”. He aslo said he had felt like fainting when his cellphone get lost once before.

Also on that show, Heechul revealed that because of him, DBSG’s U-Know Yunho had to breakup with his girlfriend once before. He said “By training together, I was close to DBSG’s Uknow Yunho and thus, made him broke up with his gf”, “When we were still trainees, there was a time I was in my natural hairstyle & wearing flower pattern clothes. I sat next to Uknow Yunho at home and ate hamburger with him, his gf saw me then and mistake me with a girl”.


original article are here & here
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits

0 shout(s):