just throw these words into your own dustbin.

Woooah! I feel like I've been neglecting my blog for a century! Mianhae readers.. :(
I lack on update about Suju thesedays, though there's already a bunch of news that I should post here to keep you reading on my blog, LOL :3

Well, the reason why I didn't.. umm I couldn't (to be exact) update my blog was.. there's no internet connection for almost a week, and it was such a damnthing 'cause I couldn't browse and play the internet until my daddy bought me the quota for IM2's modem -.-
Dad, you know I'm kind of a girl who can't live without internet connection (okay this is such a boast and overact). Well, at least I could have somethin to play with. And the only way is just internet. Oh c'mon, this is 2009 and people should know how important internet is. (Stop your craps, girl)

Schoolizm.. It's been forever I didn't post about my junior high school-life, rite? Well, I'm a 9th grader and what I need to is just staying at home, relaxing myself for the graduation announcement. I shouldn't go to school, I can go for some vacations wif my friends or family.. But, unluckyly I go nowhere, and get devastated by boredom if I stayed in my home with no duties too long. So the one and only way is going to school. What a waste of time! But, it's okay since I could meet up wif my friends and do some thingies that make us going insane HUAHAHA. Doing some random photo sessions is the best way to solve our main problem = BOREDOM. :D

0 shout(s):