The Long Journey

Hello, folks. 2 days with no posts and updates.. hehe :B. Mian~
I spent a day with being a one-day-backpacker with my friends last Wednesday. We got a lotta fuuuuun! Check the full story out ;P


Yup, that’s it. Just a day but that was soooo memorable. I obviously feel a lil bit sad cause we will get separated soon (if we don’t get the same school at SHS later). But I really wish if we could be together >,<

I have no idea why, but I feel so mellow and sensitive nowadays. So what I’ve been listening to (almost everysongs) are ballad, nyehehe XP
I repeatedly listen to ‘Just You’ by Super Junior K.R.Y lately. This song’s touching my heart so deep.. and the meaning of the lyric is also touchable. Not also ‘Just You’ actually.. But almost all SuJu K.R.Y’s songs.

Anyway, I’ve just watched the old NEWS’ videos. I miss Pi and Keichi all of sudden :(. Have I been neglecting them? LOL. I admit that I’ve ‘cheated’ on them and turn away to SuJu but I still a fan of them, don’t I? uhm, never mind.

I tickle myself if I’m remembering about the past when sarusa and me (almost everytime) talking about our craziness on NEWS and Kat-tun (there’s the time when we talk about Junno mostly). We made a joke and some ‘quotes’ related to them, ehm I mean NEWS and Kat-tun, like: ‘Halleluja Chanceeee’ , ‘Bye byecycle’, ‘Keichan desuuu~’, ‘Iriguchi deguchi mamachi desu!’, and so many more (it’s too many that I kinda forget).

We also read fanfics about them (I mostly read fanfic created by Pam-chan only) and our favorite pairings are: Uchipi and Ryotegoooo!!! :) :)
Read fanfics actually has broken our brain’s nerves! We were going insane that we unusefully always wrote ‘Uchipi’ and ‘Ryotego’ almost on all of our task papers with marker and stabilo! What the heck did we do XDD!?! But that was really worth it actually.. ;)

Yeah well, there’s too many stories I wanna tell you here but.. I need to do some duties that my mom gave to me and I have to do it immediately. Well, I’ll catch you later. See ya’ fellows!

P.S. Anyway maybe I’ll be off from cyber-world for awhile, just because tomorrow will be the day of my graduation announcement. And I have to calm myself down and not bothering my mind with these cyber-world thingy. Sorry (again) for the late and lack update about SuJu (this might be my 1000th times I said sorry to you for the same case; late update.) But I promise I’ll do blogging soon, I still own a blog somehow :)

xoxo,

aoi

1 shout(s):

oh, my! i super love backpacking! glad you had so much fun!

:)
http://frocksformynanny.blogspot.com/
http://afrowrinklemachine.blogspot.com/