happy 15th!

WAAAA!!! march 26th, it's my old bestie's (Talitha) birthday! waw happy birthday dear, wish you all the best! I love youuuu=D
I called her by my phone this morning just to say: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!" and she looked so happy. and it made me feel happy, too :)

oh, it's been a kinda long time since my ES reunion, I met her and we talked so many funny things and we also recalled about memories we had at elementary school. and oh wow, at that time I've found the girly side of her. she's not boyish anymore, like she used to he-he

a couple weeks ago, she called me and she told me about her relationship with her boyfriend. someone almost broke i up. ah, it's no need to be written here.
she really wanted to meet me, but we had no freetime lately. moeover the national exam comes closer. maybe we can meet each other and do hang-out after the exa,'s over =)

and oh, the next day (march 27th) is my another bestie's (Wulan) birthdaaaaay! ho-ho but actually it's not just her birthday, but it's Damas's too.
okay well, happy birthday you guys! love love you=D

HAPPY 15th! WE ALL FIFTEEN NOW! YEEEEAYYY!!!

0 shout(s):