holly-die

HAAAH, it's holiday and I just stuck at home, doing some random and unimportant thingies.
I haven't finished reading Brisingr yet. once I read this, I'll be so addicted and I can't stop reading and just continue until it's over. in fact, I have to study all the time to prepare my national exam, and of course Brisingr is one of my obstruction in the process of studying lol :-P

huff, be patient dear. wait until the exam's over and you can read anything, any books you wanna read. you can watch your fav-listed movies. you can go anywhere, any places you wanna be. you can... oh you can do everything :)

anyway, this is my scores of the last "Pendalaman Materi" test.

Bahasa: 7.2
English: 8.4
Math: 8.75
Science: 8.5

Alhamdulillah, it wasn't the worst but not the best, too. I know, I'm lack studying lately. there's too many problem that chastised me so much and made me got sick, ugh. yeah, I'm just a brat girl.

well, quote of the day: You've got nothing to loose, so don't be afraid to get down :-}

bye-bye.

0 shout(s):