the street style

WAW! I do love street style, street looks or whatever it calls! they're so damn cool, I tell you.
look at their style! they do unique-dressed and it's never been exposed before.
some of them inspire me to mix 'n match my own dress.

I don't know why but I REALLY LOVE THE STREET STYLE!
first time I found a web named Tokyo Street Style, I just very surprised of how they could look so damn cool!
Tokyo Street Style, of course it's full with Harajuku, Ganguro, or Lolita. their sense of style was so great, but yeah, honestly it's kinda not my real style; too much accessories and goodies. I'm pretty simple, anyway. so I was just looking for the simple street style and finally I've found so many webs that offers so many simply chic style from the cities around the world and it was so REALLY ME.
I searched over and over again till my brain was full just by street style and street style :-P

nevertheless, Tokyo Street Style's my best and it keeps amusing me by its very cool amazing graceful style! WOHOOO!

0 shout(s):