you've got me crazy, NAKAMARU!

Yatta! finally NEWS is going to release their new single. the title is "Koi no ABO" and it will be released on April 29th.

it's been a long time.. you know, KAT-TUN have sold three singles (White Xmas, One Drop, Rescue) since the last NEWS's album: Color has been released.

well, talking about KAT-TUN, I've watched the PV of their newest single: Rescue, anyways. maybe I'm kinda late to tell you here, he-he. it's been released since the last March 11th (one day after my 15th birthday :-P).
Oh Gosh! whatthehell! Nakamaru looked so kakkoi there! I'm crazy about him actually, but he's way too much cool there and it made me drooling and goin crazy XD ! I love him! I love Nakamaru! he's pretty much kawaii, I tell you!!

I love the way he act when he said: "We'll survive." on this video. WAAAAAA! you've got me crazy!! I recomend you to watch it if you haven't =D

bye-bye.

0 shout(s):